Friday, January 2, 2009

Dec.15 Bristol



Here are screen shots of Bristol on Dec. 15. I clipped them from the video of the family going to church service after the fire.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the pic.
    and setting up a blog to show them!!!

    the person in yellow shows much longer hair than SP has.
    and if it is SP then she lied about her whereabouts that day.

    BP looks preg but not necessarily ready to drop.
    ...she is taking quite a spry step for 9mos preg.
    I mean when one is 9mos preg one waddles and not spryly.
    From this pic i would say BP has not had a baby yet, or she was in fact induced...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is interesting.
    http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/matsu/story/623348.html
    ....church members were stunned the church would even burn..."It's all metal and Sheetrock," he said.
    The good news is that most of the church...was not damaged, Keller said.
    And the building is insured, he said.

    While a damaged area of mostly offices remains a crime scene..."

    so it was the office area someone tried to burn...a place where invoices and paperwork was kept.

    and the expertise one would need to burn the material inside the finished walls....

    I think one would have to be quite familiar with "construction"...wouldnt one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the girl in yellow is SP. Probably a friend of the family or Willow.

    ReplyDelete