I use Facebook to chat with friends and family like many people around the world do. It is an interesting glimpse into the interests of people you know and people you knew. Tonight I was surfing about as I do now and then and I notice a new group has formed. The group is called "Protect Marriage: One man and one woman". Now, I am not opposed to anyone having an opinion. I do however, believe that those who are full of shit should shut the hell up.
A "friend" of mine, who I have known since childhood, has become a fan of this group. She, of course, has the right to do and think whatever she likes, but it is REALLY hard for me to not call her out on this one. Protecting marriage has been the least of her concerns in her 41 years on this earth. Strike one: She divorced her first husband. Strike two: She began her relationship with her second husband while he was still married to his first wife. Not only that , but pretended to be a "friend" of the family. Last time I checked, friends do not behave this way. Strike three: She is encouraging her best friend's relationship with a married man. Not only does she enable the relationship, but she spies for him on Facebook while pretending to be the "friend" of the woman he will soon be divorced from. It is really ugly. Hipocricy makes me quake. I am about to explode.
Another "glass houses" moment for her today.....the "gag" comment on a photo of 67 year old Joe Biden washing his car shirtless. If you saw this woman (obese), you would tell her to shut the hell up and look in the mirror. Gag.
Joe, you look great and I like your car.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment