I am shocked by the bigotry and narrow mindedness of those who I socialize with. Their obsession with hating our new administration, gays, religion, abortion and fear of different cultures is astonishing. I don't think I can stand it for much longer. I am fortunate to have 2 that I can share my disbelief with. I put up with the former nitwit in the oval office for eight years and watched as he destroyed our great nation. I would now like to watch our new Pres. do his best to repair the damage. He earned the right to be treated with respect. All he gets is bullshit from the right and I want it to change.
I love our new President Obama. I think he is what our nation needs. Y'all just shut up and let him do his job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment