Friday, February 27, 2009

Wow is an understatement

I enjoy reading and hearing different theories of religious beliefs. I am astonished by those who believe in the Rapture. To me, religion is far fetched at best. I understand the human need for an explanation to our existence and I get the need for a purpose for living. The thing that throws me is that it all seems like a big fairy tale.
If you went to a church and asked members if they believed in ghosts and zombies they would most likely laugh and say "of course not!". Yet, they believe that Jesus rose from the dead and walked among the living. Is that not the definition of a zombie?
I'm just sayin'......
Watching the Maddow show this evening was enlightening. I learned that we no longer need to worry that Obama is the antiChrist. He is not popular enough and the antiChrist is not supposed to come until AFTER the Rapture. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment